Registreren Help Ledenlijst Nieuwe berichten Berichten van vandaag

Reactie plaatsen 

Waardering:
  • 0 stemmen - gemiddelde waardering is 0
Remember seeing RuneScape gold
12-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Bericht: #1
Remember seeing RuneScape gold
Remember seeing RuneScape gold booster packs in the Cash Shop a few years back such as legendary boosters providing out familiars that would be downright impossible to get such as Pink Bean Cygnus Papulatus Clock and othermobs like Crow and Starling When its not too difficult to implement into Reboots cash shop maybe we could find those

booster packs and possibly get the chance to obtain the Arcane familiars Obviously Im not suggesting users pay via NX to them because that would go against the message of RebootHowever I would not be lying when I would say Id be ready to put a couple million meso to get a Legendary pack or Or fiveIf Reboot should happen to

get booster starter and mythical familiar packs players may have the opportunity to acquire the new familiars in the Arcane River area as a workaround of the lack of the item gachapon in addition to giving players a opportunity to get rarer familiars like supervisors without needing to have an insane drop speed and a huge amount of

luckIn addition since Reboot has no cheap RuneScape gold market there would not be any value for them they would be another cosmetic thing like how seats are much They could be covered through meso similar to Miracle Circulators or redblack cubes are I really do apologize for seemingly rambling on about this subject its merely familiars are an enjoyable

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here:https://www.rsgoldfast.com/
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
Reactie plaatsen 

Ga naar locatie:

Gebruikers die deze discussie lezen: 1 gast(en)

Forum voor elektrische aandrijvingen
GECE is gemaakt door Hermedia naar HERMEDIA.Dank aan Soporte MyBB
Aangedreven door MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Contact opnemen | elektromotorforum.nl | Naar boven | Naar inhoud | Mobile Version | RSS-syndicatie