Registreren Help Ledenlijst Nieuwe berichten Berichten van vandaag

Reactie plaatsen 

Waardering:
  • 0 stemmen - gemiddelde waardering is 0
Implemented and Maplestory M Mesos
12-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Bericht: #1
Implemented and Maplestory M Mesos
Implemented and Maplestory M Mesos the game was a beast back then That is more an issue of making it more challenging to monitor and find An notorious hacker actually managed to strike on Reboot because he was off rankings hacking and that he is absolutely nothing can be done about him so there is an illegitimate on our host which although hes off

positions tarnishes the hard work other gamers have put in I agree it is something whichs great since it doesnt enable hackers to benefit off of hacking but exactly what I wanted to convey more ardently was that there needs to be faster and more severe punishment for these players that its no fair that they continue to acquire lenient

activity for continuous breaking of the ToS And if GMs had instruments off rank hackers this would not even be an issue to start withThen you can take up that A number of them are still about the forumsThe reason I mention this specifically is because the way its being used isnt how it ought to be Whispering someone to be sure

they are not botting and to see whether Maplestory M Mesos for sale theyre in the computer is a fantastic thing but if thats the only thing taken to assess whether a person is botting or hacking then what happens if this person is there in the computer to respond If they cant locate the individual so they just whisper them to ask if they are available how does that

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
Reactie plaatsen 

Ga naar locatie:

Gebruikers die deze discussie lezen: 1 gast(en)

Forum voor elektrische aandrijvingen
GECE is gemaakt door Hermedia naar HERMEDIA.Dank aan Soporte MyBB
Aangedreven door MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Contact opnemen | elektromotorforum.nl | Naar boven | Naar inhoud | Mobile Version | RSS-syndicatie