Registreren Help Ledenlijst Nieuwe berichten Berichten van vandaag

Reactie plaatsen 

Waardering:
  • 0 stemmen - gemiddelde waardering is 0
I really like this map an ton since it Maplestory 2 Mesos
12-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Bericht: #1
I really like this map an ton since it Maplestory 2 Mesos
This map is scrumptious for every class since it's good OK spawn, Hidden Portals and the right place to relax or Kishin. You are able execute the different signal publish quests round Korean Folk City to get amounts or to grind straight here. I suggest doing the Maplestory m buy mesos signposts in order after which grinding the remaining levels out there. People spend a ass quantity of time in Kerning Tower for the main reason that SF field, but we are too for yours. This map functions all right! Beginning at 160, your choices divide a bit based on your choice.

An shitton of people choose to grind it on Grey Luxury Saucers at Omega Sector, that is OK and do-able, within the room. Personally, I receive restless staying in maps for hrs and hrs. I propose popping back here once you get tired of these maps below and grinding . (This map was once good until 200, though, a recent EXP change made the profit from 190-200 not overly good any longer.)

I really like this map an ton since it Maplestory 2 Mesos includes killing and a route Mutant Ribbon Pigs makes me hungry. The trade-off is that you might be insta-killed by a number of Elites. (Won with you a few, you get rid of some.) Kill folks Advance Knights A, but additionally be warned that some Elites may well be a bit strong. This map is ideal for classes which do in additional surroundings with full-map abilities.

This is each player's host to pick. Finding a map may be hard, but it is surely rewarding. I recommend saving all of the EXP coupons you're able to with this because the field type doesn't burn off becasue it is extremely popular. Anyhow, you did it. You got your mule to 150, or 200, or whatever you tried to get to. Even broke bitches want legion mules.Just feel free to leave your ideas in the comment area if you have any decent suggestions/opinions about my training, also I'd love to consummate this manual. And I'm sure that you all have known that CBT 2 will arrive on 18th July, which means we will start to provide MapleStory 2 Mesos at the exact same time let's look forward to it.

I recently made it to floor 33 on tower of ounces with my ghost (3 pill slots, looking to strike flooring 40 after I unlock the 4th pill slot now!!) ; nonetheless, I felt like my mobbing was very poor in tower of oz, especially in phases where you have to kill 200+ creatures that spawn in tilted and spaced ledges. I had been using Showdown using prenombre along with the phantom teleport ability but I feel as I can use a different 4th job skill to maximize efficiency. ? Does not even need to be job abilities!
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
Reactie plaatsen 

Berichten in deze discussie
I really like this map an ton since it Maplestory 2 Mesos - rsgoldfastshop - 12-06-2018 05:54 PM

Ga naar locatie:

Gebruikers die deze discussie lezen: 1 gast(en)

Forum voor elektrische aandrijvingen
GECE is gemaakt door Hermedia naar HERMEDIA.Dank aan Soporte MyBB
Aangedreven door MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Contact opnemen | elektromotorforum.nl | Naar boven | Naar inhoud | Mobile Version | RSS-syndicatie